I’m super excited to be sharing with you some fun news with you today! Lori Holt of Bee in my Bonnet has a BRAND NEW 2016 Cozy Cottage Calendar!
It’s adorable, fun and it features quilts! What’s better than that?
The Cozy Cottage calendar also includes the Cozy Cottage block, pillow, and mini quilt pattern, which you can only find in the calendar!
I decided to make my cozy cottage block so it would coordinate with the blocks I’ve been making for Pat Sloan’s Vacation Time Mystery Quilt Along. I figured it would fit in with the blocks since no matter how much you love a good vacation … there’s nothing like being at your own home. I’ll keep you posted on how I put together all the blocks into a quilt top.
Be sure to check out what other folks on the hop are doing – are the making the block, the pillow, or the mini quilt?
And when you head over to Quilt Jane’s blog – be sure to wish her a Happy Birthday!
Monday, November 2, 2015
- Fat Quarter Shop
- Lori Holt of Bee in my Bonnet
- Jessie of Messy Jesse
- Donna of Donna's Lavender Nest
- Lucy of Charm About You
- Jina of Jina Barney Designz
Tuesday, November 3, 2015
- Tina of Emily Ann's Kloset
- Sherri of A Quilting Life
- Debbie of Happy Little Cottage
- Sedef of Down Grapevine Lane
- Jane of Quilt Jane – HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANE!!!!
- Kim of Persimon Dreams (ME!)
Wednesday, November 4, 2015
- Vickie of Spun Sugar Quilts
- Pam of Pam Kitty Morning
- Marni of Habedashery Fun
- Renee of Sewn With Grace
- Me and My Sister Designs
Thursday, November 5, 2015
- Daisy of Ants to Sugar
- Sharon of Daisy Cottage Quilting
- Tonya of The Crafty Mummy
- Michele of Quilting Gallery
- Jennie of A Pieceful Journey
Friday, November 6, 2015
- Erin of Why Not Sew
- Melissa of Happy Quilting
- Seema of Hooks, Needles and Brushes
- Corey of Little Miss Shabby
- Sinta of Pink Pincushion
Don't forget to grab your calendars from our shop before they are all gone! Thank you so much for joining us and have a cozy-tastic day!
PS! Visit Lori's blog for an exclusive, Cozy Season Mini Tutorial.