Today is the anniversary of the Farm Girl Vintage Quilt Along designed by Lori Holt. I’m excited to have been one of the blogger’s along that journey and again happy to be part of the anniversary blog hop.
Check out this amazing block Lori Holt designed for this celebration – a Layer Cake! This block is completely pieced and super fun and easy to do! I had a lot of fun picking out just the right fabrics for this block.
If you want to make a Layer Cake Block head on over to the Fat Quarter Shop’s blog to get the free block pattern.
18 other bloggers have also joined in the fun of this anniversary celebration and I can’t wait to head over to there blogs and see what fabrics they used on their Layer Cake Block.
- Kerry from Very Kerry Berry
- Vickie from Spun Sugar Quilts
- Sedef from Down Grapevine Lane
- Erin from Why Not Sew?
- Kelly from Kelbysews
- Pam from Pam Kitty Morning
- Debbie from Happy Little Cottage
- Greg from Grey Dogwood Studios
- Renee from Sewn with Grace
- Sinta from Pink Pin Cushion
- Lisa from In the Boondocks
- Connie from Free Motion by the River
- Dana from Old Red Barn Co.
- Barb from Me & My Sister Designs
- Melissa from Happy Quilting
- Sharla from Thistle Thicket Studios
- Marni from Haberdashery Fun
- Jacque from Lily Pad Quilting