A new set of prizes this year include “Designer Scrap Boxes”! I have a fabulous group of quilters that are saving there scraps just for you! I’m really excited about these boxes – they’ll all vary and all will add some amazing scraps into the winners collections! Each person donating a scrap box has a completely different aesthetic –these are going to be amazing!
Here are all the folks donating a box of scraps to a lucky winner:
Designer Scrap Bags!
- Teri Lucas
- Flaun Cline, I Plead Quilty
- Misty Cole
- Joan Ford, Hummingbird Highway
- Maddie Kertay, Bad Ass Quilter's Society
- Sam Hunter, Hunter's Design Studio - *Bonus* Pattern of Your Choice included!
- Jennifer Jangles
- Kim Lapacek, Persimon Dreams
A bundle of hand-dyed fabric specifically dyed by Frank for this challenge!
- Enjoy a Craftsy class for free - up to a $69.99 value!
- Valid for one free class per Craftsy member
- Some exclusions apply
- twin size batting of our new Dream 80/20 in
- white, and
- Dream Pink
- (3 twins total!!!)
A copy of her new book “Quilts for Scrap Lovers” and the corresponding templates to go with it!
A past Quilty Box! (get your subscription today so you don’t miss out on future Quilty Boxes!)
Three AMAZING fat quarter bundles from Moda Fabric!
If you weren’t already excited about the Scrap Quilt Challenge I hope you are now! Check out the rules HERE to see how you can enter to win!